|Job Title:||Treasury Manager|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 12:25|
Great Benefits and growing organisation
My client is looking for a Treasury Manager to join their successful team in the Greater Manchester Area.
The Treasury Manager will report into the Shared Services Manager at their Head Office in Manchester and you will have 2 direct reports.
This role will include a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the treasury function
- Make sure the treasury controls and processes are documented, robust, effective and up to date
- Daily / Weekly cash flow forecasting to be used in senior decision-making process and assistance with internal forecasts and budgets
- Day to day responsibility for managing the cash flow including identifying improvements in working capital management
- Act as cover to ensure daily activities for treasury are completed when necessary
- Assist with any treasury related queries
- Review current systems and processes and be proactive in automating
- Review and improve petty cash and Fair FX process automating where possible
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Prepare or monitor various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues
- Manage, direct, and develop Treasury staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
The candidates must have:
- Experience within a shared service environment
- SAP experience a prerequisite
- Knowledge of working with banks
- Ability to prepare cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- You will be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- You must self-motivated and attitude to continually improve
- Accounting and analytical skills
- A team player and at an advanced level using Microsoft Excel
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Strong management accounting and analytical skills are essential
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing staff.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
Company Mobile Phone
Free hot drinks on site
Free lunch and dinner on site
Free parking on/near site
Great Working Environment
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's