|Job Title:||UK HR Manager|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
UK HR Manager
To £80,000 DOE plus benefits
An interesting and diverse permanent UK HR Manager opportunity has arisen with a fantastic global business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with global business in the Cheshire area.
This company is going through extremely positive change and this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something extremely special.
This is a UK HR Manager role that is both broad ranging and diverse. Both strategic and generalist.
You will provide full HR support to specific functions UK wide, to realise both the short-term needs of the individual functions and the long-term goals of the business.
If you are looking to work for an innovative global company and you enjoy a challenge, then please do not hesitate to apply:
What you will need:
Key skills and knowledge
- Graduate, qualified to CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 10 years' experience of delivering HR in a complex, highly regulated environment, preferably within a multi-site manufacturing setting.
- Fully conversant with relevant UK and European employment law, with a working knowledge of all aspects of HR management.
- Strategic thinker, able to drive long-term HR plans with an eye for the future.
- Able to positively influence and challenge at the highest levels, change agent.
- Results driven, with high concern for standards and focus on continuous improvement.
- Highly resilient; able to make good decisions in a complex and changing environment.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.