|Job Title:||Warehouse Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£28000 - £280000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2018 17:26|
£28,000 per annum
We currently have a superb opportunity for an Warehouse Co-Ordinator to join one of the worlds leading manufacturers in the Sittingbourne area.
Key responsibilities of a Warehouse Store Co-Ordinator:
- To control the goods inward and outward functionality of the Engineering Stores via an in and out procedure.
- To maintain and control sufficient stock of all spares
- Responsible for ensuring all spares are held in the correct bin locations and are easily assessable
- All goods ordered and receipted promptly
- Accurate and timely administration of Purchase Requisitions and Orders
- Ensure that delivering vehicles are unloaded in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure new materials are correctly created via Material Data Management system
- Generate stock reports, including stock counts and activity
Key requirements of a Warehouse Store Co-Ordinator:
- Valid Forklift license
- Good Knowledge and understanding of identifying Engineering parts
- Previous SAP experience
- Previous experience using Material Data Management systems (MDM/MRP systems)
- Previous experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment
- knowledge of safety at work
- Ability to run stores without supervision
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's