|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||Up to £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
£23,000 per annum + Company bonus + Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated Warehouse Operative to join a leading global manufacturer at their site in the Cheshire area.
Key responsibilities of Warehouse Operative:
- Picking, checking, packing and shipping of products; accurately and to a high standard. Effectively using the electronic / computerised warehouse system.
- Assisting with stock counts, ensuring they are performed in line with company policy and assisting with external audit on cycle counting.
- Assisting with the product returns process ensuring it is aligned to the company's returns policy
- Ensuring kit components are to customer's requirements.
- When required, delivering of products to customers.
- Contacting customers / couriers regarding collections.
- Maintaining and promoting the highest level of warehouse support services at all times.
- Participation in periodic stand up meetings with team
- Completing weekly housekeeping checks.
Key Requirements of Warehouse Operative:
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills - Able to communicate between team, other departments and management
- Experience of using electronic warehouse management systems (SAP)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear understanding and appreciation of health and safety procedures
- Reach FLT licence
- UK Driving licence
- Ability to work under pressure, with accuracy & deadline oriented
- A desire to develop and learn - developing and maintaining good, healthy and positive attitudes whilst improving knowledge and skills
Interviews will be taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' today or call 0151 480 2300 to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.