WASTE COMPLIANCE MANAGER
|Job Title:||WASTE COMPLIANCE MANAGER|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 17:06|
WASTE COMPLIANCE MANAGER
UPTO £40,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Waste Compliance Manager to join an innovative organisation in Dunston.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Helping to formulate efficient and effective waste management plans
- Liaising with waste collection companies
- Devising and administering waste management budget
- Keeping statistical records and preparing reports
- Ensuring compliance with current waste management procedures and legislation
- Working closely with customers to obtain information and resolve queries.
- Conduct/maintain/manage duty of care audits for all sites and customers sites.
- Deliver onsite training to the site waste operatives to become more accountable for legal compliance of waste management regulations
- To support the active promotion of companies products and services to the customer, liaising with colleagues at all levels to ensure a co-ordinated approach by the Company.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Qualities:
- Degree or HND qualification
- Experience of internal auditing.
- IOSH or similar qualification
- Must come from a waste background.
- Customer service focused with excellent communication skills
- Lots of initiative and practical problem solving competence
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive mental attitude
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Materials Planner - 3 - 6 month FTC
£25000 - £30000 per annum + PRO RATA
West Yorkshire, England
Up to £70000.00 per annum
HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
Competitive Salary & Package
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£380 - £400 per week