INTERIM and TEMPORARY
Sickness, maternity/paternity, holiday cover, interim management, project & programme management, in fact, interim or temporary recruitment of any kind requires individuals with the experience that will enable them to hit the ground running, immediately adding value to your bottom line.
Temporary recruitment support requires an infrastructure that provides a rapid response to your requirements, all of the work needs to be done before you actually have a recruitment need. If you are recruiting temporary employees from entry level up to Managing Director level and need the support of an external consultancy, it is highly likely that you will want:
- Support from experienced recruitment specialist that understand the skills required on a technical level
- Support from an organisation that regularly recruits similar roles
- A quick response from the best candidates currently available – minimising the time that a role is vacant
- To only interview the top few candidates who meet the specification – saving you significant time
- A successful candidate that can immediately fulfil the vacancy’s requirements and add value from day one
Using the latest software systems, our database of interim/temporary candidates covers the following discipline groups.
- Manufacturing Operations
- Supply Chain
- Quality & Technical
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Sales & Marketing
- Information Technology
- Human Resources